Transformers 2
I finally got about to watching Transformers 2 : The Revenge of the Fallen yesterday and it was AWESOME!!
Was at the edge of my seat wondering what was in store in the next scene. The effects were cool and amazing. On the whole a totally satisfying movie with a good combination of humour, action, and a good solid story plot. Been waiting to watch this movie with group of friends since it first went on screen but had to keep putting it off for one reason or another.
Anyway, am glad I watched it before trudging back to my ‘hot jungle’ university to roast for the coming semester. Thank goodness its the final semester. One more stretch to go and then I’ll be done. Yippiee!!!
While passing time before the movie, had dinner with my friend at Dragon-i. I got into my photo taking frenzy again and took some pictures of our yummy dishes. ^_^

2 Responses to "Transformers 2"
p/s: glad u liked transformers too!
Yea, I most definitely liked transformers.
Post a Comment