Major Ant Infestation

7/17/2009 03:41:00 PM

(2) Comments

I only officially began unpacking my room today. Whilst bringing out the boxes which were packed in the topmost cupboard, I came across a majorly gigantic ant hill in the making. All members of this particular ant family were stuck to the furthest end of the cupboard. [which of course I couldn’t reach to wipe or shoo away effectively while they are still up and scurrying around.]

Therefore, out comes my trusty Shieldtox to create a ‘smokehouse’ for the ANTS… muahahaha… Back to cleaning up their carcasses now. Should be well knocked out after the 15 minute smoking. Hoping that’s the last of the lot.




2 Responses to "Major Ant Infestation"

puvanan said :
July 29, 2009 at 5:06 PM
Beli kat Kopetro ke? Hehe :P
AUDREY said :
August 1, 2009 at 5:16 PM
haha.. beli kat tronoh actually. :-P

Post a Comment