Car Problem
The very same day after completing the marathon, my car battery decided to give up on me. I was very fortunate that I still managed to make it back home before it really gave up on me for good.
So since the car battery decided to officially KO on a Sunday, had no choice but to wait till my Monday whereby my dad would pick up a new battery for my car.
Obviously, there wouldn’t be a mechanic around to help replace the battery. Therefore, time to get our hands dirty with the car. So I worked side by side my dad who taught me how to change the batteries and in less than half hour, all was done. got my engine up and roaring again. Yeay!!! Rejoice!!!
Moral of the story is
1. Be alert of the car battery condition especially if it’s been more than a year since the last battery change – normally there are certain warning signs which hint that it’s ‘almost time to go ’. It’s the second time this has happened to me and I STILL didn’t notice the signs.
2. Learn how to jumpstart a car and keep a pair of jumpstart cables in the car. [definitely cannot jumpstart a car without the cables]
3. Learn to change the car batteries coz it just might boil down to getting your hands dirty..

0 Responses to "Car Problem"
Post a Comment