Same or Not
I came across this book with a rather interesting front cover at the bookstore when shopping with my sister a few days back. So now, take a good look at the picture of the guy and girl on the front cover.
So, being a fanatic over korean drama series some time back, I remember watching this series called ‘Love Story in Harvard’.
‘Love Story in Harvard’ was a rather big hit at some time and so technically when one Googles up picture for that particular series, there will definitely be plenty of search results. I remember seeing a picture of the two main cast of the series which was somewhat similar to that of the front cover of the book above.
Below is a comparison of the two pictures. In my humble and personal opinion, they both look pretty much the same to me. Neglecting the colour pencil effect and the rose which drawn just above the authors name that is.
I didn’t actually purchase the book so I’m not sure if it is an actual translation of the series into a Malay Language book [which would explain the similarity of the pictures]. Perhaps I should have purchased the book to appease my curiosity after all.

0 Responses to "Same or Not"
Post a Comment