Cookies and Cheesecake
I’m not exactly a fan of cookies and cake. Just like I’m not a big fan of chocolate. Yeah, totally weird for a girl coz normally girls are the ones that go overly crazy over all these sweet stuff. The only thing that gets really tempting for me in the cake category would be CHEESECAKES!!
I know, cheesecakes are probably just as sinful as chocolate cakes. The only difference being that it’s got a mixture of sweet, salty and probably a little bit of whatever flavouring that they throw in when making the cake. I think that’s the main reason why I enjoy cheesecakes actually – because of the slightly salty taste and the texture of it.
I got a bite of the cookie from my Sze Yuin. A cookie worth trying. Especially if you’re a fan of the chewy chewy kind of cookies. Can’t remember what’s the name of it but should be available at any Coffee Bean outlets .
Hoping to try the apple pie next time around. Looks mighty tempting as well.

0 Responses to "Cookies and Cheesecake"
Post a Comment