My Beloved Canon G10 Camera
It’s been a super super busy day. Had fun, ate a lot, laughed till verging on the borderline cackling of a lot. Was annoyed with the traffic and the car park system. Last but not least, got super frustrated over my forgetfulness.
Will further elaborate about the first few parts in the following posts, but for now just really want to ramble about my forgetfulness. Always been rather forgetful in every sense of the word. But today of all days I actually forgot to bring my camera out for dinner. [Since it’s my mom’s birthday we were going somewhere nice for dinner]
Although I’ve only had my camera for a little more than half a year, I’ve grown very attached to it. It has served me well thus far all the way from Malaysia to Hong Kong and many other places locally as well. It’s a great camera aside from being handy and easy to manage. I rarely need to do any modification to the pictures taken aside from some occasional cropping if i require a close up view [normally only the case for profile pictures]
If you’ve scanned through my blog before, I’m sure most of you would notice that I LOVE blogging about food. Love everything from tasting, savoring, trying new things and taking pictures to blog about the experience. Especially the taking pictures part.
Since I FORGOT the camera tonight, had to resort to using my phone – the good old Sony Ericsson W810i 2.0MP phone to take pictures of all the ‘goodies’ we tried tonight. *Sigh*
Sad but true. The pictures are fairly okay considering it’s from a phone camera. But it’s still better than nothing. Sincerely regretful about the situation but hope you’ll bear with the picture quality.

0 Responses to "My Beloved Canon G10 Camera"
Post a Comment