Fine Tuning
Every time my car batteries are disconnected, there are several settings in the car which have to be reset once the batteries are reconnected.
First and foremost would most definitely be the dashboard clock and this is followed by the radio display clock. Well, I just realised a few weeks back there is one other thing that I needed to reset once the batteries are back online which the sound system settings of the car. [not sure if that is the correct term for it, so please correct me if I’m wrong here]
For those of you who are fanatics about getting the sounds emitted from the speakers just the way you like it, I suppose you definitely know what I’m talking about it. See I didn’t really bother much about these things until one fine day Ivan got in my car and started fidgeting about with the settings. That’s the turning point of when I finally ‘heard’ the difference.
So in line with the car trouble I’ve been having lately, of course the settings were lost and I just couldn’t get used to listening to the muffled base sounds and voices when listening to songs. Finally took out the manual and started fidgeting around on my own. Am now proud to say that I know how to tune the settings for the Base, Treble, Balance and Fading effects. YEAAAAYYYYY!!!
Even managed to adjust the settings for my mom’s car because she got addicted to ‘hearing’ the difference in my car as well. So guess that’s one of the achievements I have to add to the list for this semester break. ^_^

2 Responses to "Fine Tuning"
*sdnly i sound like Paul Moss commenting on OIAM contestant's singing*
XD
Thank you. Thank you. I shall take it as a complement. ^_^
Post a Comment