Very early morning agenda

3/06/2009 03:43:00 AM

(2) Comments

It's 3.35am and I'm still awake,  AGAIN~~~. (Of course I took a power nap just now from 9.00pm -1.00am).

Suppose to be studying for my Power Electronics test but I'm so not in the mood. The environment is super nice though. Really quiet and nice for studying. Of course it's also very nice for sleeping and my bed is calling me..Or should I say seducing me to go sleep... Uaaaaah... 

This is the result of having a 'Bleeding Brain' from my Power Systems II test. Moral of the story and new resolution. NO MORE super last minute studying and cramming of info. It somehow tends to make one forget the important and simple facts when actually sitting for the paper leading to a panic black out and subsequently, brain malfunction.

With that said, this Power Electronics 2 paper is going to be my last 'Super Last Minute Studying' paper for this sem and next sem hopefully. Now back to studying... Aja Aja!!

AUDREY

,

2 Responses to "Very early morning agenda"

life said :
March 6, 2009 at 10:07 AM
Sleep sleep sleep....hehehe...
AUDREY said :
March 6, 2009 at 11:06 PM
I want to sleep too. Tonight onwards I can sleep edi. yeay. :-)

Finish tests already. for now lar that is. :-)

Post a Comment