Magic Plastic

3/15/2009 10:45:00 PM

(2) Comments

Due to my blurness and forgetfulness, I locked my self out of my room ~again~, for the fourth time this semester. I seriously need to make a spare key to be kept somewhere already.

Anyway, since I locked myself out, and my roomate would only be back by 10++ pm, it was highly unproductive to actually wait about 3-4 hours before she came back. Fortunately for me, Dean and Ivan offered me two alternative solutions. 
1.    Pick the lock using a folded plastic sheet 
      (those used for the front cover of project binding)
2.    Break the door down if first alternative fails.

Well, fortunately for me, the first alternative worked, but it took quite a long time of trying though. And of course, I had to learn + practice how to do it with the common room door first before I could try it on my own room door. It's really a very ordinary sheet of plastic as you can see here



But seriously, after trying it myself, it isn't all that difficult to open the door with the plastic sheet once you get the hang of it. That sorta explains how people's things can get stolen so easily without signs of the door being forcibly open. 
Need to get some new padlocks!!
- Especially for my room door.

So thanks to both Ivan and Dean, I learnt a new skill today, plus I didn't have to spend 3-4 hours waiting outside my room till my roomie returned. Yeay!!! 
Thank you both soooo much. Gona have to belanja you all makan before the mid-semester break.



AUDREY

2 Responses to "Magic Plastic"

Charles T said :
March 16, 2009 at 9:24 AM
LOL put ur room key in ur wallet or attach together with ur car keys ma.. hahaha
AUDREY said :
March 16, 2009 at 10:49 PM
It is attached to my car keys. It's just that I wasn't going to drive yesterday, so I forgot to take the keys till after I locked the room door with the keys inside. huhuhu..

I'm always blur blur wan ni.

Post a Comment