Internal HDD Error!!
This post was initially supposed to be about my wonderful trip to Camerons. Unfortunately, due to my own clumsiness and carelessness, I sort of let my hard disk go swimming in water, thus resulting in the following error message when booting my computer
Internal HDD Error!!
No bootable device found!
Aaahh...
It seems that i need a new hard disk every year come March. My last hard disk also crashed approximately one year ago in March as well. This time however, I was not as fortunate to have DELL support service to fix / replace my hard disk because my warranty has expired. The saddest part is, I couldn't even ask them where is the nearest service center's location where I could send my computer to. This is because after verifying my Express Service Code when making the service support call, I was only given TWO options which are as follows
press
#1 - To extend your warranty as it has expired
press
#2 - to end the call.
So as you see, I'm back to square one of spoilt computer, with no hard disk. Because of that, I am currently running on somebody's external hard disk turn onboard hard disk as a temporary solution. Somewhat like an organ transplant for my computer. Truly grateful for my friends who have been so supportive and creative in coming up with a solution for my predicament.
Anyhow, am hoping that my hard disk will be fine after spending several days in the drybox. Otherwise, hope that I'll be able to source for an IDE hard disk to replace the old one in order for me to continue using my lappie. I know it's probably high time to change my laptop and get a new one, but should not waste what we have especially when it's still working.
Will wait as patiently as possible for the day when my Inspiron 6000 gives up on me and it's finally time to get my dream laptop.

0 Responses to "Internal HDD Error!!"
Post a Comment