Dust Management
I make it a point to maintain my 'Clean as I go' policy, especially with regards to the cleanliness of my room. Priority of course is to the cleanliness of my study table. Afterall, that is where I would be spending most of my time be it to study, complete assignments, destressing with computer mini games or surfing the net. I wipe my table once with every two days and I would say each and every item on it serves a certain functionality. Unecessary items are of course kept in the closet or drawers.
But lately, I've been getting this weird rash on my right hand and it's only centered around the elbow and eyes. Which is totally weird and doesn't make sense at all. It gets really really itchy and trust me, scratching doenst help at all, but instead makes it even worse. From observation, it normally gets to maximum irritation level when I'm in my room at the study table. This would basically narrow it down to two possible factors.
1) The rash is a reaction to stress and tends to get worse as my level of stress increases
(not good for me when it's near tests and exam time)
2) There's just something that's causing a reaction around my study table area.
(yet to be identified)
So, to put my mind at ease, I made a mini cleanup project today to clean, dust, wipe, and sweep and mop the floor of my room. Everything's feeling squeaky clean and so far, no further reaction apart from the one two sneezes when i was sweeping the floor. Lets hope it stays that way.
Back to work now for my projects and assignments. (^_^)

0 Responses to "Dust Management"
Post a Comment