Checkpoint Motivation

3/14/2009 11:47:00 PM

(0) Comments

It's been raining cats and dogs again today. The first round of morning showers started when I was in the middle of my morning jog. Unfortunately for me, I was at the other end of the lake, so I had no choice but to continue running back to my car. Oh well, at least I did manage to jog one round of the track despite getting drenched.

The second round of rain started just 15 minutes before we were scheduled to leave for church..*sigh - such a nice weather to sleep*
As usual, we were having a dillema of what to have for dinner after sunset mass service. Ivan finally suggested that we have McD's. Which was a rather good suggestion after all, because I managed to get something as my motivation to study for my Multimedia Network test.

So here I am, back in my cozy room, wishing I were in bed under the blankets, but studying at my table instead. 

Of course I have a great source of motivation right in front of me to get me moving along. :-P


Apple pie, apple pie, thou art the sweetest, yummiest source of motivation. (^_^)





AUDREY

,

0 Responses to "Checkpoint Motivation"

Post a Comment