Calm Morning

2/27/2009 09:08:00 AM

(4) Comments



Looking at the lake waters this morning during my morning walk gave a great sense of serenity and peacefulness. At least for those short moments I managed to escape the evil clutches of TEST1 and ASSIGNMENT DATELINES

Now it's back to 'number crunching' as Dean would put it. Or in my case, 'formula crunching'.

I WANT/ NEED a holiday!! ~~~ 

AUDREY

,

4 Responses to "Calm Morning"

yiewdean said :
February 28, 2009 at 7:28 AM
ur sudden torrent of blog post is interesting!
AUDREY said :
February 28, 2009 at 9:14 AM
hahaha.. suddenly feel kind of inspired to blog these past few days. :-P

Lets hope i keep it up shall we?
:-)
kerbaurider said :
February 28, 2009 at 10:35 PM
I miss utp's lake ...
AUDREY said :
February 28, 2009 at 11:16 PM
come back and visit lar.. then you can see the lake again. :-)

Post a Comment