Chilly Gloomy Morning

2/25/2009 08:48:00 AM

(3) Comments

I made a special effort to get up at 7.00am this morning to go jogging with Camy. A rather rare opportunity since I normally have classes at 8am.

The washbasin water was freezing when i turned the tap on to brush my teeth and wash my face. Rushed back to my room to get changed and started putting on my running shoes. As I stepped out of my house, I was thinking to myself that it was a rather chily and gloomy morning. But the thought of a good run would soon get me warmed up made me hurry faster down the two flight of stairs. Was still in the middle of my  train of thoughts when the first droplet hit my face. Looking up at the gloomy sky I gave a small inward groan.. It was DRIZZLING!! 

There was no way Camy and I could go jogging in such a weather  -  that explains why the water was extra cold and the air extra chilly and windy. So in a brief 5 minutes, we decided on a change of plans which was to go for breakfast in Tronoh instead. 

So much for waking up for a morning jog. 

AUDREY

,

3 Responses to "Chilly Gloomy Morning"

yiewdean said :
February 25, 2009 at 10:34 AM
Beautiful DAy!
life said :
February 25, 2009 at 12:51 PM
wah so rajin...gud2
AUDREY said :
February 25, 2009 at 12:59 PM
Dean - it is a beautiful day to sleep, but not to jog.

Alex - heheh. yes. must rajin and make good use of time. :-)

Post a Comment