Officially on the road bound for craziness
A friend of mine has officially ceritifed that I am currently on the road leading towards craziness.
Because of a certain turn of unfortunate events, I'm currently in some sort of a depression, always day dreaming and drifting away in the midst of a conversation. This is a really random post and I guess I'm just ranting here because I need an outlet to channel my sadness and frustration elsewhere.
The past two days have been pure agony and suffering despite maintaining a happy composure in front of my friends. People, places and happenings triggering precious cherished memories.. Today however, I think I have officially reached a new level of craziness because someone which normally annoys me to the maximum most irritable level can even remind me of a certain someone.. Really beyond my comprehension.
Well, guess I better watch out on my level of craziness, else, the nearby Tanjung Rambutan might soon become my second home.

2 Responses to "Officially on the road bound for craziness"
Post a Comment