Awake
I have no idea what's happening to me today. I fell asleept at quarter to 12am last night. And all of a sudden I'm up and awake at 2.30am as if it's time for class. It's already 5.13am and I'm only starting to get a little sleepy again. Seriously have no idea what's with the really weird timing of mine. Probably a result of too much thinking again.
However, some good things did come out of this 'weird time to be awake' session. Managed to finish my Power Systems MATLAB assignment, did my laundry since the washing machine is finally, finally available. I also managed to complete part of my Professional Communications Survey form and last but not least print and study some of my lecture notes. And yes, the internet connection now is currently super fast as well. (^ _ ^)
I guess we can conclude from here that if you need fast internet connection in your hostel rooms, set your alarms for 5am in the morning to surf...
A rather productive session on the whole I would say. But lets hope that the tradeoff would not be me falling asleep in class later or even worse, not waking up for it. :-P

0 Responses to "Awake"
Post a Comment