~~Home Sweet Home Again~~
I'm finally finally back at my home sweet home again. It's really great to be back home although I do have plenty of things to be completed by the end of my semester break. Among them of course would me by long way from completion Final Year 'Problem' (FYP) as how Ivan used to call it.
So far I've managed to accomplish quite a number of things which are
1) Set up the wireless router in my home --> Hurrah! Finally, I don't have to wait for my turn to use the LAN cable
2) Got my car cleaned and washed
3) Unpack some of my stuff that I've brought back from UTP
4) Gone jogging at KLCC park (a couple of times already counting today)
5) Gone Wall Climbing
6) Updated my blog of course
7) Updated my facebook pictures (do check out the Penang trip and Cameron Trip pictures)
8) Eat my favourite 'Bak Kut Teh' and 'Hakka Mee' ---> Nyumm nyumm
I can't recall anything else to add to the list. But anyway, there are still a couple of things which I need to start working on throughout the remainder of the semester break such as
1) My Final Year 'Problem' a.k.a Final Year Project
2) Continue jogging in preparation for the Standard Charted Marathon coming up real soon
3) Watch all the new movies (e.g. Terminator Salvation, Monsters vs. Aliens)
4) Re-format my computer again
5) Becoming the MC for my ex-boss' wedding lunch event [That's the latest addition to the list]
6) Clearing up and removing the unnecessary things accumulated in my room
Of course there will numerous other add hoc things to be done for myself, my mom and around the house. Just hope there will be enough time to finish all that I wish to accomplish throughout the semester break.
Wish Me Luck!!

0 Responses to "~~Home Sweet Home Again~~"
Post a Comment