Oh! Happy Day

6/13/2009 11:12:00 PM

(0) Comments

And thus marks the ending of another eventful and happy day.


Even though several unplanned agendas made it's way at the very last minute into my schedule, I'm still glad with the way things turned out. The highlight of the day being my outing with my two cousins (Kimberly and John). On the whole, it was simply wonderful, we watched a movie which was super duper hillarious, and oh so sweet! Got 'leng chai' acting sumore making me and my cousin sister squeel and giggle like high school teenage girls for some of the scenes.


For the time spent with them, it was definitely worth the effort required for all the hardwork I had to put in for the unplanned agendas which include
1. Becoming driver to market - as my dad's car broke down on the way there
2. Becoming 'kuli' to help carry all the vege, meat, and fish!!


Despite all that I can still gladly say, it has been, a Happy Day.


More updates on the outing in the next post. ^_^







AUDREY

,

0 Responses to "Oh! Happy Day"

Post a Comment