My Favourite Box of Goodies

6/09/2009 08:35:00 PM

(2) Comments



Another busy day completed.

Went from Maxis Tower --> Pavillion Shopping Mall --> Sri Petaling [Gramps House] --> Setapak

Fortunately, the reward for being the driver of my mom pays rather well. I got to eat half a portion of my favourite 'la mien'. But most importantly, I had half a piece of one of my favourite goodie in a which is placed in a very prominent yellow box..




I'm sure most of you know whats in it.
Yes! It's Jco Donuts. Yummy yummy ~~
Ecstatic!! Thanks for the treat Mom!!



Have to run more laps tomorrow to make up for the sinfulness of those wonderful Goodies in the box.




AUDREY

, ,

2 Responses to "My Favourite Box of Goodies"

Charles T said :
June 9, 2009 at 9:44 PM
Yummy!!! :)
AUDREY said :
June 10, 2009 at 3:47 PM
I'm sure U miss these yummy donuts. When was the last you had one of them?

Post a Comment