Contentment ^_^

6/07/2009 09:57:00 PM

(0) Comments


One of my favourite books of all time. I seriously can't remember when was the last time I've curled up in my favourite spot and read through a whole [non academic] book from cover to cover. Sure, I can read mystery or fictional books from time to time. But the idea of becoming a dreamy eyed romantic with any Sandra Brown book always appeal to me more than any other books.

Honestly, I cannot remember how many times I've read this book already. At least 5 times if I recall correctly. But somehow, the lines in this book never fails to fill me with heartfelt emotion each time. I guess deep down every girl wishes to have a happy ending story like so many story books often tell.

Here's to wishing fantasies and dreams can become realities.

*Wistful thinking mood*




AUDREY

,

0 Responses to "Contentment ^_^"

Post a Comment