Done for the semester
Finally~~
I'm done with my four final papers of this semester. My semester break has officially started. Will be hanging around campus for a while though. Have some outing plans to be executed along with my bunch of friends. Now we're all waiting on dean to finish his last paper which is 'Mobile Comm-it suicide' as he has named it then off we go for our adventures.
This semester has been full of many surprises. Both the good, the bad and the unexpected. It was a rocky and downhill start initially. However, thanks to my wonderful friends and parents, things gradually improved to be fantastically great.
Amidst all the excitement that I've finished my final exams and all, I can't help feeling a little sad that some of my closest friends would be graduating soon. Time has really flown by and without really realising it, I've actually been in UTP for 4 and a half years already. One more semester to go!!
I must say though, that it has been one of the best, most relaxed semesters that I've had in UTP. Let's hope I didn't slack too much but can only really tell when the grades for finals are out. Till then, let's not worry first and enjoy sem break to the max.
Coming soon, on the list of To-do things would be
1. Gua Tempurung expedition
2. Wide Water Rafting
3. Penang trip!!!
4. Standard Charted Marathon run
At least that's what we have planned for now. Am really looking forward to the later 3 agendas. Hopefully there's more things to plan and do once we get back to KL. ^_^

0 Responses to "Done for the semester"
Post a Comment