Bukit Keledang

4/11/2009 12:16:00 PM

(0) Comments

There were several motivations for this trip to Bukit Keledang. Among them was of course the reward of delicious dim sum once we finish the climb up.

On a personal level, the climb was rather challenging for me. I was really short of breath and could barely feel my toes after passing the last rest area on the way up. I was starting to get rather afraid that my legs would just give way beneath me and then I'll start rolling all the way downhill. The expression which Camy would use to describe that situation would be "Jatuh Masuk Gaung"

Thank goodness my friends were there to continuously encourage me almost every step of the way. And of course to psycho me as well that the peak isn't as far as it seems. 
Thank You GUYS!!

We took approximately one hour plus (close to two hours) to reach the top - nothing really spectacular at the top really. Coming down however only took us about 35 - 40minutes. I'm not sure whether it was the easier walk down the slope, or was it our stomachs driving us to walk faster so that we could finally have breakfast. A wonderful morning full of achivements I would say. Looking forward to the execution of our evening plans.   ^_^

A word of advice for those who are planning to go Bukit Keledang. Stop at the highest rest area. Only climb to the top if you really want to work yourself out to the max. Otherwise, the view at the highest rest area is fantastic enough.


P.S: picture for this outing has not been received yet. Will be updated again later.






AUDREY

,

0 Responses to "Bukit Keledang"

Post a Comment