Night outing at Luna Bar
And of course, it's a great place to socialize, chill out, have a drink and snap lots and lots of pictures. :-)
In times like these, I wish I had my own camera to snap more pictures though. Sad to say, the Olympus Camera which has been serving my family faithfully for the past 5 years has officially 'Retired' due to unidentified ailments. I know, I'm exaggerating it just a little bit. But the bottom line is, I don't have a good camera - other than my 2.0 Megapixel Phone to take some syiok sendiri pictures on rare occasions ( ^ _ ^ )
In the mean time, I will make do with whatever that I have by gathering pictures taken with other people's camera and using my phone when I really really have to while surveying for a new camera
But for now, back to the Luna Bar pictures which were taken that night. Starting off with the fabulous night view. Followed by the team pictures / group pictures / syiok sendiri pictures
The Kuala Lumpur (KL) Tower
City lights 1
City Lights 2
A partial view of the swimming pool with KLCC in the background
NOTE: The pool is below as our table was located on the upper verandah.
Group picture 1
Group picture 2
Nick and me his little documentation assistant ( ^ _ ^ )
Lena in white, flanked by Era and myself in black
It started with 3 people in the picture.
And then there were 5 pretty girls in a row.
Era and I
Hmm, this arrangement looks familar.
Only difference is the subjects are more well behaved.
Again, person in white (Raj),
flanked by persons in black (Era + Suresh)
Raj with a very very cheeky smile.
Hmmm, might have something to do with the girl in the background. :-P
Raj, me, Suresh and Don with yet another very interesting expression
Again, there are two ways, to look at two wall lights,
One like this
And another like this.
Who's got bigger feet?

0 Responses to "Night outing at Luna Bar"
Post a Comment