Another Beginning
This whole new very green (supposedly environmental friendly) look for my blog actually started unintentionally. The initial plan was to just change / update my banner since today is a public holiday.
However, one thing lead to another, and suddenly, I'm changing the theme of the whole blog and the final result is a very very green blog. :-P
Well, sufficient to say that this marks a new beginning to my blog entries. I Can't promise I'll be able to update it frequently and consistently. But all this draws down to me feeling that some changes need to be made. To dream again and at the same time, hold dear precious and priceless memories. Hence the new title "Dreams and Memories"
Beautiful Dreams and Honey Sweet Memories to live for!!!

4 Responses to "Another Beginning"
but memang very green... hahahaha
untill i find something that's nicer but yet not so green, that's how it's gona be... so bear with it ya.
Is it that horrible ka Kelvin?
Post a Comment