Revival~~
First and formost, very very sorry. It's been a super long time since I've updated my blog. 8 weeks to be exact. In all, I haven't updated my blog since the semester started. been super busy with ETP and all.. So now, time for revival~~~
It's been 8 long weeks since the semester started. But finally, finally, I'm getting a break. I'm finally going home to kl tomoro.. Where I can enjoy
1. My bed
2. Air cond in the room
3. Hot water shower
4. Home cooked food (Mom's cooking to be exact)
Of course, I'm gona have to come back to UTP early.. Probably be back in campus by the coming thurs. But still, I'm thrilled at the thought of going home... Finally~~~
So, i'm gona try make the best of this holiday, before coming back to work like a donkey for the remainder of the semester.
Can't wait to board the bus tomorrow.
It's been 8 long weeks since the semester started. But finally, finally, I'm getting a break. I'm finally going home to kl tomoro.. Where I can enjoy
1. My bed
2. Air cond in the room
3. Hot water shower
4. Home cooked food (Mom's cooking to be exact)
Of course, I'm gona have to come back to UTP early.. Probably be back in campus by the coming thurs. But still, I'm thrilled at the thought of going home... Finally~~~
So, i'm gona try make the best of this holiday, before coming back to work like a donkey for the remainder of the semester.
Can't wait to board the bus tomorrow.

5 Responses to "Revival~~"
better late than never right. :-P
Post a Comment