Taiwan Teaser Preview

7/17/2010 11:43:00 PM

(0) Comments

 

 

 

 

Busy Night Life at "Xi Men Ding" with the famous Mazu Temple in the background

Didn’t realise that it has been more than a month since my last post. Been rather busy for the past few weeks so do forgive me on my tardiness for updating.

Amidst the hustle and bustle of everything, I don’t really recall the details of everything that has happened over the last month so lets just skip straight to the highlight of the month for me. My trip to TAIWAN!!

 

Spare Parts and Hard Boiled Eggs. Our awesome first day dinner.

 

Taiwan was simply an eating haven especially considering the fact that my favourite dish, Mr Porky Pork is served everywhere and anytime of the day in so many different styles. Didn’t manage to go around much to see the famous landmarks of Taiwan though, but had great fun all the same. Thanks to the great company of people and also the fun filled activities which were carried out for the whole of Challenge Camp.

 

Stadium somewhere in Taipei

 

The 8 days in Taiwan really gave me a chance to brush up and improve my spoken Mandarin. I only spoke 10-20% of English throughout the whole stay and communicated mostly in Mandarin. Although, I’m still hopeless for both reading and writing but I guess I survived. ^_^

More details to come in the next post.

0 Responses to "Taiwan Teaser Preview"

Post a Comment