Dim Sum for Supper~~

1/09/2010 11:54:00 PM

(2) Comments

 

Chee Cheong Fun

Fried - Char Siew Pau

One of the things that I miss when I’m back in KL is the late night dim sum that’s available near Keledang. Sure it’s not something that’s awesomely fantastic, its simply a wonderful place to hang out with friends for a porky pork supper, chit chat, drink tea and enjoy the night breeze.

Although it’s a good half and hour’s drive from campus, the joy ride there is still worth while with a good company of friends. All it takes is just a call to say “Jom Dim Sum!!!!” and off we go. ^_^

Fond Memories~~~

 Some Noodle combination - sorry, can't remember the name.

Crab Mai Roll.

2 Responses to "Dim Sum for Supper~~"

kerbaurider said :
January 10, 2010 at 12:33 AM
The porky meal looks so delicious ... me is hungry!
AUDREY said :
January 10, 2010 at 12:57 AM
yeah.. totally agree with you. Miss it and I'm hungry too.

Post a Comment