Home – Best Place to be

12/20/2009 11:33:00 AM

(5) Comments

First and foremost peeps, I lost my phone on my recent trip to Langkawi and therefore, it also means that all of my contacts in the phonebook are gone as well. So I would be most grateful if you people reading this could send me a text stating your name so that I can save your contact details for a start. Thanks!!

So far, this has been one of the most relaxing holidays throughout my past five years at university. This is most probably because somewhere in my head I’m telling myself ‘Enjoy it while you can’ so there’s definitely no complains here.

Although I must admit, there are two things that I sorely miss since the time I’ve been back here in KL.

The first would be the sense of independence to be my own boss – to eat, sleep, play and do things according to my own schedule which certainly does not work when staying with one’s family.

Then there’s the Maggi Goreng from Salam Corner that I really really crave for… (T_T)

Well, I guess its a really small price to pay for the time and fun (plus occasional lectures) with my family members making up for the times when I was away at university.

 

AUDREY

5 Responses to "Home – Best Place to be"

kerbaurider said :
December 20, 2009 at 12:43 PM
I prefer maggie goreng from Ameeth. It's holy.
AUDREY said :
December 20, 2009 at 2:20 PM
Now Ameeth's maggi goreng not so nice edi ler.. used to love Ameeth's one oso.. but now Salam seems better.
meili said :
December 20, 2009 at 6:38 PM
aud,wat abt the maggi curry ???
hehee..do come back utp to visit us yeaa..den can go eat in salam's corner again =))
kerbaurider said :
December 21, 2009 at 12:14 AM
yeke? dono about that but kerbau wud like to remember ammeth's maggie goreng as legendary ... the absence of it from kerbau's life makes it more delicious than ever!
AUDREY said :
December 21, 2009 at 12:11 PM
hahah.. yes yes.. maggi kari oso nice... huhuhu.. meili, u giving me more temptations ni.

Post a Comment