Water Shortage + Sleep Deprieved
Just got hit by a wave of ‘randomness’. So here goes
There was a serious water shortage at the V5 girls block from Thursday evening all the way till Monday afternoon / evening. This is definitely a NOT fun situation to be in. It was super inconvenient to go to the toilet, shower, wash face, boil drinking water and a bunch of other stuff that’s related to water. So basically, most (if not all) of us girls staying in V5 were going ‘pickled’.
Thank goodness the water supply was finally restored yesterday and hopefully it remains that way too for the remainder of the semester. Been rather embarrassed to go hunting and borrowing friends / juniors bathrooms out of desperation. So when the water finally came back online, I made sure I go a really really good scrub.
Sleep deprivation is the side effects of accumulated stress + piled up work + partial unproductiveness during the weekends. Well eventually, we definitely got the job done. But ended up going to class looking like zombies + swollen allergy reaction eye , attempt to answer quiz that didn’t have time to study for and struggled to stay awake during class.
I guess the MOST unfortunate part of the sleep deprivation is the part where I get super clumsy. In my haste to rush to the car and start heading back to uni after printing the poster, I dropped my thumbdrive into a murky, weird smelling, garbage infested water filled drain. Thank goodness I managed to retrieve the thumbdrive. But fishing around the drain with my hand for it is not something I am keen to re-live even though it is very funny come to think of it.
Here I come my darling bed.. I’ve missed you last night!!! (^_^)

0 Responses to "Water Shortage + Sleep Deprieved"
Post a Comment