Awesome Week
It has simply been an amazingly awesome week on the whole. Though there were ups and downs, tired times and happy times, I would say that there has been a good balance and combination of everything.
This week has been full of ‘First Time’ incidents. First time:
1) Having such a long consecutive road trip
2) Driving down to Johor
3) Cramming with Camy into the top deck of a bunk bed [which is actually meant for 1 person only]
4) Practically living out of a luggage bag
5) Feeling so drained out every night that I drift off to Slumberland almost as soon as I hit the bed
6) Snapping so many pictures for 7 consecutive days
7) Setting up my Camera with the Tripod myself – after some tutorials from Edgar of course.
8) Attempting night photography of moving lights
9) Tasting Chocolate with really strong alcohol encased within
10) Finding my way based solely on instincts and without a map – who says girls have a bad sense of direction ^_^
All in all, a wonderful trip with plenty of memorable experiences and moments. :-)
The entire road trip was mainly a means for us to reach Johor for the Inter Campus Gathering (ICG) 2009. Lucky me, I get to attend all 3 ICGs organized by the 3 Coordinating Councils. Simply a great pre-ICG + ICG + post ICG trip. I’ve included some teaser photos taken in Melacca below. Enjoy!!

2 Responses to "Awesome Week"
One day we shall need to "pay back" our canceled Singapore trip. XD
Post a Comment