Good old days
Emotions... can cause a person to cry wen watching a sad soap drama. Emotions could also make a person laugh like a mad cow when watching a comedy. And at times, emotions could make a person have a radiant smile thinking of a precious and special memory. Emotions... something that cannot be seen but in some way, something which affects a person dramatically. At times, it is not what the mind wants because emotions has a ways of overcoming logic...
You all must be thinking that I'm starting to go bonkers already writing something so serious and philosophical. Actually, it's almost 1am in the morning now and i just wanted to past some time before crashing to bed and start being a ~~~PIG~~~
My actual thought was actually that of the meeting I had with my schoolmates the day before yesterday. Come to think of it, I probably haven't seen them for like well over a year. All except Cyan la. Will definitely meet up with her without fail every time i come back. :-P
No offense to the rest of you guys reading this but somehow, Cyan has a psychic way of knowing I'm back in town or gonna be back in town for holidays. Hmmm.... A little bit scary at times actually. But anyway, back to the topic.
As I was saying before, it's been totally ages since i last saw them. I didn't realise i actually missed those high school times i had with them daily back then. Perhaps it can be said that, I saw them so often everyday, that to some extent, it didn't really matter whether i saw them or not. But at this point now, I realised that in some way, all of us have take our own different paths and changed in some way... Not only physically but also interest wise. Well, this supports the saying that time changes a person.
Those were the good old days when all we had to worry about was attending classes, finish projects and make sure that we reach tuition class on time. Fairly simple daily routine... Well, the concept for NOW is actually pretty much the same. Except that now some probably have to include a boyfriend or two into the schedule. Add in the fact that every one's studying something totally different and unrelated to one another's course or probably even doing internship already. And of course there's always the very important question of where is one studying. For a fact, we all know that i am stuck in Super Hot Dessert Campus of University of Technology PETRONAS while most of my friends are studying around KL area. (At least for the time being till some of them go over to Singapore).
Somehow, we had all drifted apart because of our different interests, priorities and exposure.. However, I'm totally glad that made an effort to meet up and have a long long talk over lunch over recent happenings. And then of course there was the usual movie trip to the cinema to watch a movie. It's normally a totally scary movie or a totally funny movie which will make us laugh like mad cows. It was great meeting up with friend and exchanging experience and doing things we used to do. But what i really treasure the most is the feeling of kinship among these friends of mine which I have never found anywhere else thus far. Of course, there were times when we had our disagreements and crazy moments. But it has only served to bind us close to one another up till now.
Thanks guys for being friends and staying friends throughout the years under every circumstance. Love you all and will always cherish, remember miss you all.
Guess i'll be stopping for the night to crash into bed now. Oyasuminasai.. ZZZZZZZZ
You all must be thinking that I'm starting to go bonkers already writing something so serious and philosophical. Actually, it's almost 1am in the morning now and i just wanted to past some time before crashing to bed and start being a ~~~PIG~~~
My actual thought was actually that of the meeting I had with my schoolmates the day before yesterday. Come to think of it, I probably haven't seen them for like well over a year. All except Cyan la. Will definitely meet up with her without fail every time i come back. :-P
No offense to the rest of you guys reading this but somehow, Cyan has a psychic way of knowing I'm back in town or gonna be back in town for holidays. Hmmm.... A little bit scary at times actually. But anyway, back to the topic.
As I was saying before, it's been totally ages since i last saw them. I didn't realise i actually missed those high school times i had with them daily back then. Perhaps it can be said that, I saw them so often everyday, that to some extent, it didn't really matter whether i saw them or not. But at this point now, I realised that in some way, all of us have take our own different paths and changed in some way... Not only physically but also interest wise. Well, this supports the saying that time changes a person.
Those were the good old days when all we had to worry about was attending classes, finish projects and make sure that we reach tuition class on time. Fairly simple daily routine... Well, the concept for NOW is actually pretty much the same. Except that now some probably have to include a boyfriend or two into the schedule. Add in the fact that every one's studying something totally different and unrelated to one another's course or probably even doing internship already. And of course there's always the very important question of where is one studying. For a fact, we all know that i am stuck in Super Hot Dessert Campus of University of Technology PETRONAS while most of my friends are studying around KL area. (At least for the time being till some of them go over to Singapore).
Somehow, we had all drifted apart because of our different interests, priorities and exposure.. However, I'm totally glad that made an effort to meet up and have a long long talk over lunch over recent happenings. And then of course there was the usual movie trip to the cinema to watch a movie. It's normally a totally scary movie or a totally funny movie which will make us laugh like mad cows. It was great meeting up with friend and exchanging experience and doing things we used to do. But what i really treasure the most is the feeling of kinship among these friends of mine which I have never found anywhere else thus far. Of course, there were times when we had our disagreements and crazy moments. But it has only served to bind us close to one another up till now.
Thanks guys for being friends and staying friends throughout the years under every circumstance. Love you all and will always cherish, remember miss you all.
Guess i'll be stopping for the night to crash into bed now. Oyasuminasai.. ZZZZZZZZ

3 Responses to "Good old days"
Post a Comment